To promote the development and preservation of the heritage of physicians (Doctors)
associated with Gandhi Medical College, by preserving the vision and mission of Gandhi
Medical College and Gandhi Hospital and by ensuring access to educational opportunities
that will improve access to patient care.
A. To make Alumni Education Center a hub for educational activities to complement
the formal educational programs of the College.
B. It is evident that Gandhi Hospital predominantly now serves the poor and the
under privileged who do not have the means to obtain care at private institutions.
By extending a helping hand our organization endeavors to advance patient care
at the Hospital and the community at large.
1. To advance patient safety, cost effectiveness, and accountability
2. To promote Gandhi Medical College Alumni Education Center and pursue excellence
3. To uphold high principles, policies, and practices
4. To aggressively raise funds
5. To provide means to transfer funds, equipment and intangibles to India
6. To provide continuing education opportunities, focus groups and promote evidence
7. To provide opportunities for NRI’s to participate in academics in India
8. To work closely with our local alumni Gandhi Medical College Alumni Association
9. To provide visiting professorship and offer opportunities to eminent staff
10. To provide best possible support to Gandhi Medical College and Gandhi Hospital